Vergennes PEL Study Land Use Visioning Virtual Public Workshop – All Routes
January 9, 2024
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Via Zoom Meeting
*Registration Required - Click Here to Register
What does the future of your community look like? The Vermont Agency of Transportation, in partnership with the Addison County Regional Planning Commission, invites you to attend a community workshop on the future uses of the land where you live and work.
Please join us for a discussion about your vision for the lands along the routes under consideration. Click here to view a graphic representation of all the routes. Separate in-person workshops will be held for each route, click here for more information.
We invite all community members: residents, workers, property owners, business owners, and visitors to attend this virtual workshop.
Join us and share your vision and ideas! Please click here to register for the webinar.
What will be discussed at the workshop? During the workshops, we will discuss a vision for the land uses along one or more of the proposed routes. The following are some of the topics we will be exploring during the workshop:
- Explore the land uses around the proposed route.
- Identify preferred residential and commercial streets.
- Consider the walkability and bicycle usage along the proposed route.
- Are there adequate recreational needs for residents, families, and visitors within the region?
- Is there a road within the region that is reflective of the surrounding land uses that you envision the new route could be?
Need translation, interpretation, assistive devices or an ADA accommodation? Please make a request to Patricia Martin at least 6 business days before the workshop. 802-595-6959, email@example.com.